It’s been awhile since I’ve posted on the Lovestyle Blog, but I wanted to bring it back with a big list of things I’ve been loving on lately. Between closet edits, shopping hauls and styling sessions, I’ve found a few keys items that I want to share (and guarantee you’ll be adding to your wish list!)
For the home:
- I’ve recently traded in all my coffee cups for this Ember Mug, which keeps my coffee or tea at the perfect temperature for hours. Does anyone else get busy in the mornings and end up having to reheat their coffee like 3 times?! It’s a small thing, but having the perfect temperature all morning long is such a treat! These made quiet a splash in the market as more people started to work from home and now I understand what the hype is all about.
- For when my day is coming to an end and it’s time to recharge, you can catch me in the kitchen. One of my favorite forms of self-care is whipping out a cookbook and baking something new. Paleo Baking at Home by Michele Rosen, blogger and creator of Paleo Running Momma, has been my favorite cookbook to grab off the shelf lately and bake something delicious.
- And my home smells incredible all day long when I light a P.F. Candle Co incense cone which I got at a local boutique called Alexis and Bolt
For the closet:
- These summer shoe staple: opt for a slide style opposed to a thong strap. Not only do they give a more polished and updated look, but they’re also more comfortable to walk in! Check out these styles as examples:
- An absolute favorite of mine is this J. Lowery Handbag! I’ve been styling it with everything: an athleisure look, a daytime outfit and even a date night dress. If you’re looking to add a new staple bag to your wardrobe & see a style that resonates with you, be sure to use my discount code ‘CarsonLove15’ for 15% off your purchase.
- Top Buttons Nashville, because less is more. I’ve done so many closet edits this spring and I’m so grateful to have been introduced to this amazing company where I donate all my clients clothes that we don’t resale. It’s an upscale thrift boutique that allows women in the community to shop high end boutique clothing at inexpensive prices as well as providing the girls with the opportunity to take home free clothing.
For the day to day:
- A little morning pleasure is my go-to-chill-but-still-update playlist on Spotify. I always turn this on during early morning photoshoots while the models are still getting ready. Just play “Lake Street Dive Radio” on Spotify. I love playing it for morning styled shoots because it’s the perfect mix of mellow and upbeat.
- I never leave the house without my gold Oura Ring. Actually, I never really take it off. It’s a health/sleep tracker that works similarly to a Whoop strap or Fitbit, but I find it to be more desecrate & comfortable.
- I’m always on the go and this little smoothie maker that makes life so much easier. I try to make a healthy smoothie several times a week, and this little guy is just right for making a single serving!
I hope you treat yourself to one (or some) of these items if it’s something that spoke to you or will bring you a little bit of happy! For more favorites, style tips of all the things I love be sure to follow me on Instagram or if you’re interested in learning more about my services as a personal stylist book with me here!